Clayscapes Cone 5/6 Glazes
Clayscapes Glazes should be fired to witness cone 5 or cone 6. Results will vary slightly from the pictures based on your glazing and firing process. Also, every computer is different so the images may vary from screen to screen.
ALL CLAYSCAPES RED GLAZES SHOULD BE FIRED TO WITNESS CONE 6 FOR BEST RESULTS.
- Evans Ceramics, Wichita, Kansas
- Roadrunner Ceramics, San Antonio, Texas
- Sheffield Pottery, Sheffield, Massachusetts
- Southern Oregon Clay Distributors, Talent, Oregon
- The Art Factory, Lake Charles, Louisiana
- The Tilted Kiln, St. George, Utah
Copy of SDS Sheets
Copy of the Mixing Instructions
Copy of the Glaze Highlights and Hydrometer Readings