Bright GoldRegular price $40.00
2 Gram Bottle
Note: This product is only nontoxic after firing. Work in a well-ventilated area when applying to your piece.
- Do not stir or shake.
- Place a small amount of Gold or White Gold on a glazed palette; apply one smooth coat with a brush designated for use with each respective product.
- Try to attain an even application of product:
- Premium Gold tint should be red in color.
- Bright Gold tint should be flag brown in color.
- White Gold tint should be green in color.
- Do not let metallic pool in an area; brush out smoothly.
- Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire Metallics to cone 019-018.
- Clean brush in Essence and let dry.