Clayscapes Pottery has been offering ceramics classes since 2004. We offer a wide range of classes to fit your schedule and skill level. If you have never touched clay, have been making ceramics for a long time, or are just starting to get back into the art then we are the place for you. Stop by for a tour Tuesday - Friday 9-5 or Saturday 9-1.
Classes are $335.00
- Class cost includes your class time, open studio time, use of the glazes and equipment in the studio, and a 10% store discount. Firing fees, clay, and tools are not included in the class price.
- When registering for a class a 50% deposit is due. The balance is due at the first class.
- Classes meet once a week for 10 weeks in Fall, Winter and Spring. Classes meet once a week for 8 weeks in Summer.
- Class Cancellation Policy:
- A full refund will be issued if cancellation is made 2 weeks or more prior to the start of class. If cancellation is made within 2 weeks of the start of class a 50% refund will be issued. No refunds will be issued after the start of class.
- If you have any questions please call us at 315-424-6868 or email email@example.com.
Fall 2023 - The new student waitlist for Fall is currently closed.
- Wheel Throwing
- Monday September 11 – November 13 from 5:30 - 8:00PM with Jamie Noce
- Tuesday September 12 – November 14 from 5:30 - 8:00PM with RJ Sturgess
- Wednesday September 13 – November 15 from 5:30 - 8:00PM with Jamie Noce
- Thursday September 14 – November 16 from 5:30 - 8:00PM with RJ Sturgess
- Wheel Throwing and Hand Building
- Tuesday September 12 – November 14 from 9:00 - 11:30AM with Amanda Stagnitta
- Wednesday September 13 – November 15 from 9:00 - 11:30AM with Amanda Stagnitta
- Wednesday September 13 – November 15 from 12:00 - 2:30PM with Pualani Wiley
- Thursday September 14 – November 16 from 9:00 - 11:30AM with Pualani Wiley
- Friday September 15 – November 17 from 10:00AM - 12:30PM with Pualani Wiley
- Hand Building
- Tuesday September 12 – November 14 from 1:00 - 3:30PM with Wes Weiss
- Saturday September 9 – November 11 from 9:00 - 11:30AM with Wes Weiss