Dust Collection Without A Connection
Introducing Oneida Air Systems' newest innovation – a personal dust collector designed specifically for use on a workbench — the BenchTop DC™ Personal Dust Collector. Its unique design allows it to fit conveniently on a workbench behind the tool, where it moves airborne dust away from the source (and the user’s breathing zone) and into the unit’s highly efficient dual-filter system. This portable unit delivers powerful source collection for hand tools lacking built-in or adequately sized dust ports, and for any activity that puts users in close proximity to dust generation.
Innovative Benefits & Features
- Features six high-performance, variable-speed fan motors to provide quiet and uniform airflow.
- Ideal for a wide variety of applications and tools, particularly those that produce fine dust such as wood carving, hand sanders, and rotary tools.
- Supplemental 110V outlet allows small hand tools and accessories to be powered through the collector.
- Analog control adjusts the fan speed to meet the needs of any application.
- Slim design offers portability and ensures an easy fit on any workbench.
- Functional hood design ensures optimal airflow.
- Dual-filter system significantly prolongs the lifespan of the internal MERV-15 filter, with economical 3rd party replacements widely available.
- Built to last with robust powder-coated steel chassis and reinforced rubber handle.