L&L School Master Kilns
1) One-Touch: Press one of two buttons marked BISQUE and GLAZE.
- You will then see either bISC or GLA
- Press ENTER and the kiln fires a slow Cone is when you see the FIRE display or while firing
2) Simple: It is easy to change simple parameters to customize your program. When the user presses Bisque or Glaze and the holds the button for 5 seconds then a series of options will appear:
- CndL Candle at a low temperature to dry out the work – expressed in hours and minutes
- COnE Choose the cone that the program fires to
- HLd Add a soak time at the end of the firing
- COOL Cool the kiln – Fast, Medium or Slow for special effects or thick work
- HEAT Speed of firing – Fast, Medium or Slow
- rStr Restore the original default settings
- The UP and DOWN button will allow adjustment of these values
- The internal program ramps are transparent to the user
3) Advanced: Press CUSTOM and you have four regular Ramp/Soak programs open for custom programming. Each program has eight segments with a ramp, set point and hold for each segment.